Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"My Media's More Liberal Than Your Media!"

The student newspaper for Colorado State University published an editorial that read: "Taser This: F*** Bush." Can you believe that there were some people who were upset? Believe it! In fact, the paper in the hours following the printing of the editorial, the paper lost $30,000 in ad revenue and received hundreds of comments.

Here's the story by USA Today.

Confused about the taser reference? Log onto The Internets, and clog the tubes by going here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.