Friday, September 14, 2007

President of Mizzou for Obama Held at Knifepoint

I probably should have put two and two together before now, but I suppose it's better late than never.

A couple weeks ago Glenn Rehn was elected President of Mizzou for Obama. He's a former officer in the Mizzou College Democrats, and worked on the McCaskill campaign last year. Last week, a homeless man entered his home, cut his roommate (although not too badly), tied him up at knifepoint, stole several expensive items including his car and then crashed his car into a brick house.
“It was frightening at the time,” Rehn said. “I was scared but it wasn’t traumatic. I’ve played over a few what-ifs about the situation, but in the end insurance will cover the car, we got our merchandise back and no one was hurt.”
Here's the story in The Maneater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.